Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back in action! Time.

Exactly 1 year passed..Time flies, time tells no lies. TIME. how amazing you are.
Sigh. Currently listening to

"O Holy Night" - Christina Grimmie

Her voice..melts my heart. I always wanted a white Christmas. Well, things that you want doesn't comes in without an effort right?
Well, today..i realize how TIME can change a thing, a person's character or even more.
People changes with TIME. Some getting better, some getting worse, and some...got forgotten. Friends.
So much to say, yet Words can't describe it all.
Things are so much different from before..especially friends. They come and they go..leaving a trace, a mark, a footstep in your life. I learn to appreciate. I learn to love people. I learn a lot. At the very same time, i learn to be who i am. How nice if everyone is behaving like how they used to be? Here comes TIME, changing their character to Better OR Worse. This is not a thing that i can change. What i can do now is to adapt, to get myself used to the things that is already CHANGED!.

Christmas, i can hear your footstep...I am waiting, hoping for a better day, a better future., TO BE a better person.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment