Monday, November 29, 2010

Family

I love my family.
My mum cooked for me every time i comes back..
I truly appreciate my family...
They mean alot to me...without their existence, there will not be me.
The greatest happiness is with your own family.
I know that most of the teenagers might disagree with me because most of them will complain about  loosing their freedom and getting control by their parents.
Think about it.... what they are doing is for your own good.
One more thing is...Never NEVER underestimate the importance of a family dinner!
Try to spend at least once a week with your family..they will be very happy..that is for sure.
Always appreciate your family...we dun get to choose our family in the next life.
Well...i can proudly announce that the happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment