Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life In Hell

Today, i was forced to wake up early in the morning just to go back to Nottingham..
Nottingham...The place is always surrounded by trees..it's location is just like in the middle of the jungle.
Besides boredom, there's nothing else....
Luckily..i still have my friends here with me..
I could still remember what i told my parents when i first came to this place...
I told them that this is the perfect place for me to seek knowledge and to focus on my studies.
Too bad..it only last for 2 weeks!...
Now, that so called beautiful place has turn into hell lol...
No entertainment..i mean no shopping malls ..no cinema..
To get myself into a cinema..i need to spend about one and a half hour just to go to midvalley..
FML !!!!
Back in subang, i am just required to drive about 15min and i will be able to be in the cinema enjoying the show. Things are different here...What can i do? i don't own any car here..all i have to do is rely on all the public transports.
Time is the main factor.
To get myself to a destination, i need to spend extra more more more time...total waste of time that is..
I really hope i can get myself a car! =D..With a car, most of my problems will be solved! hell yeah!
Alright..these is the difference of my life in  Nottingham ( Hell ) and in Subang ( Haven ).

Have a nice day =)
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment