Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Annoying Retards

There's a person , which is so called a friend of mine suits the topic very much!
In order to gain attention from the crowd, he will make some voice which irritates you.
For example..
He: Baby! i love you..you love me anot..can i play with you? ( he mean he wanna play dota with us)
That's how he beg to gets into the crowd.
He: Wui! you should listen to what i said! u shouldn't go there...u want me to f**k you isit?
That's how he react when he plays with us.
To me, to scold a friend in a game , is total pointless.
Because of a game, u lose a friend. Isn't that ridiculous?
Whenever he joins us in game, he will start swearing around, scolding other people..
Almost every single friend of mine dislike him..but no one dare to confront him and tell him the truth.
So, the truth remain hidden.
Today, he ruined my night..a total noob that is.
Owh yea..it reminds me about a person in taylor's college..He is a total retard..seriously no joke!
I think he had this Lack-of-attention-disease..he even 'creates' his own girlfriend in facebook and starts telling everyone how gorgeous she is..OMG...get a life..
No one mix with him in college..he is a loner..but who cares?
His attitude, his thinking , his action..everything is weird!...
I wonder how is he doing right now....
Why do i need to face different retards like this almost every year?
Fate? Luck? No one knows...
Till then..Good luck to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment