Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dreaming A Dream

I was having a nice dream this morning until my alarm sounded and woke me up. ( the alarm was meant to remind me to study ). But, i decided to go back to sleep so that i could continue the dream that i dreamed about just now. It was unbelievable but i managed get back to the same dream. I even gave up studying maths lol..imagine how nice was the dream!
Unfortunately, after i woke up from my dream, i was kinda disappointed when i realize that i am still in the reality. I really hope that my dream would come true.

It has already been quite some time since the last time i had this kind of nice dream. I believe that although staying up all night is a waste of sleeping, and a waste of sleeping is a waste of dreaming, BUT dreaming is important because the more dreams you have, the better chance you have one coming true.

Believe in your dream and they may come true, believe in yourself and they will come true!

PS; It is not a perverted dream lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment