Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Day

It's family day, Sunday..i often spend my Sunday with my family as I knew it is the only day where everyone is free...I will try my best to spend more time with my family because i  do not want to regret in the future..But..in order to do so, i gotta turn down my friends offer most of the time..such as asking me to go shopping and etc..Have you ever thought of your family when you're out with your friends? Honestly, I hardly do. Don't you think that your parents are annoying when they are trying to call you and interrupt you when you're in the middle of an outing? I believe most of the teenager do so..But..think again..friends are everywhere, your family member could not be replaced by anyone..Try to think more about your parents..Spend sometime with your family especially Sunday..it mean a lot to them! About the calls that they made which interrupted you during an outing was forgivable..they were worried about your safety..Well, we should not make our parents feel that way..Whenever you are coming home late, just give them a call..i'm sure they will feel more comfortable rather than waiting for you returning home without a single phone call...

I realize the importance of the family day..It's true that friends are important..but..instead of spending my Sunday with my friends, i decided to spend every Sunday of mine with my family, unless there are some important occasion going on...Just at least , at least spend your dinner time with your family...It might be the only time where you can actually talk and communicate with your parents...

Today, i spend my night with my family in Subang Parade..had dinner in Kenny Roger...the food was just ok..acceptable..Since my family ordered a family set dinner, the amount of food served was unexpectedly huge!..We couldn't finish a few side dish..so we decided to take away or so called tapao them..After that, we went to carefour to do some shopping..a boring one..

It was tiring..just reach home not long ago..sleeping soon...i guess the soon will be midnight though..Somehow i couldn't sleep too early..my sleeping time is screwed up..


夜的寂寞, 恋上夜的孤单...就是我

No comments:

Post a Comment