Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Present.

I woke up very early in the morning today..around 8.30a.m...
There was a reason..i wanted to woke my friend up so that she will not be late for work...I started miss call my friend for about continuously 5 minutes..At first, I was worried because no one picked up the phone..and then my friend picked up and told me she woke up at 8a.m haha..I was like walao so early..ahahah..Anyway, That was the very 1st time i woke up that early in the morning during the holidays...I wanted to go back to sleep after being informed that my friend is already awake..But then..i couldn't fall asleep..so i decided to play a few match of Dota..Well, it only last for about 2 hours and I am feeling dizzy and sleepy already...took a NAP untill 3 p.m. and missed my breakfast, which is quite normal for me....And then my father came into my room..telling me a good news..He said I am going to get you a new laptop..i was shocked!...I did not expect this...I quickly get off the bed and went to take a shower...After that, my family and I went to KLCC which is known as the Pride of Malaysia...The PC fair was held at the convention centre...There's alot of people during that time..All i can say is "people mountain people sea" ( You needa translate it to chinese to understand )....Besides, there are also alot of pretty girls in the pc fair busy promoting their company's product...Haha...There are a few people busy taking picture of all the pretty girls...It was kinda awkard though...And then we came to Acer and bought a new laptop...
After that..my parents was tacticed by a promoter who was trying to sell his product, a phone. Meanwhile, a quite good looking promoter approach me and trying to promote a game which is rather similar to Dota..We talked for about 20 minutes because it was really boring during that time...
By the time I wanted to ask for her number, my parents came...I was like..wtf..so fast? I had no choice but to say goodbye..good experience though....
After i reach home, i quickly check on my new laptop..it was perfect...Played a few games using the new laptop...


And now..It is kinda late now....it's really quiet...and i started thinking...wondering if..
吾静,不语,无解,静静一个在这发呆,希望奇迹出现

No comments:

Post a Comment