Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pop Quiz.

I did not expect 2 pop quiz to be tested on the same day..which was just now..
It was a disaster to me...i couldn't handle the questions properly...
However, it is already over...the marks carried by both quiz although is not a significant amount of value, but still it worries me..I guess i need to put in more effort in my final exams eh? Hell yea! In order to maintain the scholarship, i need to, i mean i MUST score during my finals...seems impossible? You never know unless you tried..
There are two particular subject which i fear the most, Calculus and Electric Magnetism...
I might have flunked my 1st Test but i will try not to do it on my finals..
I need to stop procrastinating all my homework and assignment from now!
NO more slacking around!
Argh! I don't know whether i could discipline myself that well or not....
I do not want to Hug the Buddha's Leg before the exam...
Last minute will not work for the finals...Lol..Alright..that's for today..

Good luck to myself in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment