Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Simple Outing...

Woke up at 10 something to help my father out on his work in the new factory...
after that, i called up 4 of my friends, bobby, sam , euchern and chun kit...ended up at ftz..
played from like 3 to 7...yea...4 hours..it was kinda tiring....
After the mini LAN party, we went for dinner at the usual place..Asia Cafe...
It has been a long time...i couldn't enjoy the food here because i am forced to return to Nottingham every weekend..a total disaster! There weren't much choices of food back in the cafeteria...been eating the same food for like a few months....I have no choice but to take my meals there...UNLESS there's a car then it's different story..

Next..my friend went back after the dinner while i decide to stay until 7.30..
I promised a friend to be her driver for a week..quite a good experience though...
I took a nap in the car while waiting for my friend...
I did not notice until she got into my car..i was like WTF...maybe i was too tired....haha..
After some chit chat, we decided to go to taipan and we finally found a place to stop by..a Desert Shop..
The deserts were spectacularly good for me.....besides, the price are quite reasonable..
We finished the desert and then begin to head home..instead of dropping my friend at the ktm station, i decided to fetch her back home...
I went into my friend's house and chat for some time...it was 10pm by that time..
Since she needa get up early in the next day, i decided to make my move..and head home...

I realized a lots of stuff  today! Enjoy the day!
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment