Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last Minute Outing

My friend and I drove to Klang without any plan..
We went there searching for other friends..it was quite enjoyable..
Maxon, Voon Nek, Ping Kee and I..
At first, Maxon and I was planning to go yumcha..but i decided to talk in the car..so we roam around..and guess what? We went into Kesas...and ended up in Klang..
At first, we were kinda lost..we do not know the way to Ping Kee or Voon Nek house..So, Maxon made a call..and she answered..Ping Kee who was going to fall asleep, picked up the phone and direct us to her house..To be honest..I realize the way she talk when she is sleepy is exactly same as Soo Kit! At Last, we managed to get to her house...Before we got there..we met a guy..siting in the middle of the road. At first , we did not notice his existence, until Maxon told me..I was shocked when i saw him! Why the hell is that guy siting in the middle of the road at this time ( about midnight )! The surroundings of Ping Kee's house is rather scary and kinda spooky for me...everywhere is dark..and the most shocking part is the homeless guy...After picking up Pingkee, we went to find Voon Nek...It actually took us about 20 minutes just to get to her house..At first, Voon Nek does not believe that we are going to find her..When we reach her house, we saw her mum standing outside the house..I was like SHIT! I hope her mum doesn't scold us..Luckily! everything is fine...4 of us ended up in a so called MAMAK but no roti canai and other rotiS..
After some chit chat, joking here and there, zhating here and there..then we decided to go home..
It was kinda fun! hope to do it again some other day..
The sudden outing or last minute outing actually works lol..
Alright.. gotta go to bed, Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment