Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nightmare.

I was kinda sick today. Caught a cold and feeling a little bit dizzy during the whole night. So, i went to take up some medicine. The effects of the medicine came real quick, causing me to feel more drowsy..and then i fall asleep unconsciously. I had a nightmare.

I was back to school and i did't realize that i will be having exam tomorrow and got real shocked. Despite all the undone homework, i still have plenty of revision and tutorials to complete!..I am a dead meat by then. I realize the situation was real serious. Everything was real as i can feel that the atmosphere is getting more tense every single minute. And then i woke up... feeling shocked at first, and got relieved at last. I'm lucky i'm still sleeping on my bed, at home, enjoying my holidays. Gotta stop all this madness and get into study mode!

Judgement day is what i fear. But, if there's a problem, there will be a solution. I will move on, will not let my nightmare to come true.  To obtain good result, to study I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment