Monday, December 6, 2010

Confusion, Hesitation and perhaps Love?

What i desire might not be what i really want.
I'm confused...
To proceed or not is depending on how you response.
What do i truly desire?
What am i actually thinking?
Am i doing the right thing?
Did I overdo it?
Should I proceed?
Why  can't I behave like the old me during the past?
Why am i afraid?..Maybe it's because of that incident during the past?
EniM Eb Uoy Dlouw i rednow..
Questions like these keep popping out in my head..
I don't really know who i am..
Or i'm suppose to ask...Who am I...
Till now..I'm confused..
Lost in the world of confusion..Doesn't want to return to the reality..
Running away from the problems...
Facing the ordeals of life..
I'm starting not to behave like myself...
What about the future?
For me, until i manage to solve out all the problems..there will only be future.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment