Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fetching My Friends Home.

Fetch 2 of my friends back to Klang..
Voon Nek and Pingkee..
Likes to bully Voon Nek since she is so damn vulnerable...maybe that's her specialty? Lol
And Pingkee? She's kinda slow in like everything..maybe that's one of her characteristic?..haha...
Actually..travelling from Subang to Klang doesnt take much time...it took me like an hour to go and return..it was okay for me..no big deal..because it takes me 3 hour to return home from Nottingham through public transport....
During the dinner or maybe supper, i heard both of them talking about their BOSS- The dentist..It was rather funny when i listen and look at the way they react..saying that the dentist is so bossy, so noisy..etc..
Hahah..It's true that working is not easy..so, enjoy your life in University because it might be your last studying books and attending examinations..
I really enjoy the day..Hope to see more coming..

Live Your Life and Love Your Life...
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment