Friday, December 10, 2010

Fever & Cyber Lan Party!

Woke up at 3 today..wasn't feeling well at first..
After awhile, my friend called up and asked me to go ss15...
I was sure that we are going to the cyber cafe ...well..i had not took my breakfast nor lunch..i went there straight after my friend called me..
So, i took my breakfast at 7pm..yea...no joke..it was kinda late but i still enjoyed the food..
I went to Majeed! One of my favourite mamak store...their roti cheese and tosai are the best!
And then, i took my dinner at 8.30pm..haha..skipped lunch..
At first, my friends and I are planning to go for a movie..but plan failed...
The movie was actually at 10pm..but we talked crap on msn for like half an hour..we knew we couldn't make it to the movie..so we decided to go for a round 2..yea..cyber cafe ftz...
By that time, my head was kinda dizzy..i think is because of the medicine i took..
But who cares...i picked up all 4 of my friends and started speeding...
They were kinda like AHHHhhhhh...SLow down....hahaha..kinda funny though...
We played about 3 games..and by that time..my headache was kinda worse..but i did not tell my friends..
It was 12.30 by that time...so i told my friends that my parents are gonna kill me if i couldn't reach home by 1...actually i only wanted to rush home to take my medicine in order to ease the pain....
After everyone gets in to my car, i started speeding again...
My car was way too light..i skidded while making a U-turn..that was predictable..i knew that gonna happen..but everything is okay..no accident no nothing..SAFE!
I looked at the time...i actually took about 5 minutes to get home...it explained how fast i speed during that time..the road was empty! Speed through everything..and managed to get home safely...
Once i got home, i took my medicine and wanted to go to bed..but somehow i just can't fall asleep...
Kinda tired...it was a nice day..i enjoyed the day..=)

那灯光,位置...环境,不禁让吾回想...,乐了,怒了,悲了,醋了...想念了.....

No comments:

Post a Comment