Monday, December 20, 2010

Driver!

Being a driver is not an easy job haha...
Yesterday was a very tiring day for me..i almost close my eye during the journey back home..was totally exhausted..At first, i went Putra Heights to fetch a friend and then we headed to Sunway..We got stucked in a jam and took 1 and a half hour just to find a parking!! After that, we met Serene and then all 4 of us including her brother went to Starbucks and chat for  an hour...
The day is still young, so after i fetch my friend back home, i went to SS15 to meet Wayne and others..he changed his hairstyle =D..he's still the same as usual but he's going back to his hometown soon..hope to hang out with him more..When i was in the middle of a conversation with my friends, my brother called up and asked me to go and fetch him at Summit..i was real pissed. Why the hell are you ordering me doing things like this..wtf..no choice but to do so.. my parents screwed me as well. After fetching that idiot home, i went back to ss15..tiring..played a few pool games with wayne and chan yew..and then we went home ...End of the day..still, i am feeling the feeling and i'm very very tired of feeling it..please get it away from me.

Hope today will be much better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment