Monday, November 29, 2010

A Role of A Friend.

The sky is dark, it seems so quiet...
At this moment, i am thinking about what are friends for?
Friends...
Without friends, what will my life be?
I'm sure it will be very boring..a disaster that is.
Friends...
They come and they go, leaving a mark in your life, making them unforgettable.
Good friends brings you happy and great memories...
What about other friends?...
They might not be that significant as your good friend, but never ignore them as they are also a friend of yours which once colours up your life.
At this very moment, from the bottom of my heart, i really miss every single friend of mine.
My primary school, secondary school, Taylor's, at Nottingham's friend.
Every single one of them played a significant role in my life, making my life interesting.
They brought me happiness, nevertheless sadness and even more.
The colours of life is what i experienced due to their existence.
I am glad to have them as my friend.
Because of you guys, here i am, standing still, becoming a better person.
Never say goodbye as the earth is round, we shall meet again, one day in the future.
Live your life to the fullest and u all shall excel in the future.
All i can say now is..Thx for being my friend.
I love you guys.

PS: i am not gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment